What Does Biomimetic Dentistry Mean?
Biomimetic dentistry treats weak, fractured, and decayed teeth in a way that keeps them strong and seals them from bacterial invasion. Careful sealing against infection removes the need for 60% to 90% of the crowns and root canals of traditional dentistry.
Meet Dr. Daniel No
Dr. Daniel No graduated Magna Cum Laude from the acclaimed USC School of Dentistry. While at USC, Dr. No completed an 18-month Esthetic Selective program with the world leader and “father” of minimally invasive Biomimetic dentistry, Dr. Pascal Magne. Now as a faculty member at USC Dental School, he is part of an elite team of doctors that focus on minimally invasive biomimetic treatment.
Dr. No holds a dual dental degree (USC and University of São Paulo, Brazil). In addition, he is a specialist in prosthodontics in Brazil and received extensive training in dental implants, oral surgery, and cosmetic dentistry.
When not making people smile, Dr. Daniel No enjoys playing tennis and spending time with his wife and two sons.
Credentials and Associations
- Adjunct Faculty, Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC: Dental Morphology, Function and Esthetics
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, USC, School of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Sao Paulo, School of Dentistry
- USC Esthetic Selective Mini-Residency
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of California Dental Association
- Member of Orange County Dental Society